Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Want a Perfect Soul

How about everything that is said in Radio head's song Creep is what most of us people think, or want to say, even if we do not want to admit to it.

I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around

My personal favorite version of this song is Vega Choir's version. There is something about the mix of the lyrics with the ever soft tone of the choir, almost "angelical." This version almost resembles the classical music sung by choir boys on a church's altar, well with extra ingredients such as cursing and lyrics i can understand what they are saying.

Non the less the point of this post is, the song is AMAZING, specially because it has been paired with the theatrical theater for the Facebook movie The Social Network, for which I am REALLY exited about!



No comments:

Post a Comment