Thursday, October 14, 2010

Speaking of Jealousy

There has been a new blogger that I happen to be DEEPLY jealous of. Not only is the young gentleman Italian, he is a very attractive individual WITH AMAZING CLOTHES... like what the WTF Jesus de la Santa Cruz!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ugh..... just imagine a frustrated Japanese anime drawing right now... thank goodness I just got my Domo Kun keychane in the mail 3 days ago, which originally came with a round shaped clutch of the same character but ssshhhhhhhhh. 


Anywhozzle..... The young gentleman who's wardrobe I want to have is the infamous LOOKBOOK.nu Filippo.. Even his name is classy.. oh well!!! here are some of my fav looks/accessories of his THAT I DEEPLY AND DESPERATELY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE...including is grammar.


1...... THE.LEATHER.GLOVES!!!!!

2. MISSONI.MOCKS

3. Pretty much EVERYTHING 


4. Best for last....A.GOLD.BOWTIE
I'm dying......dying...............................................................dead
  
<3---  The Three Ef

No comments:

Post a Comment